Last Updated on September 11, 2022 by Babette Sasha
If you’re looking for a way to cancel your subscriptions, then you need to look no further than the Cancelling Subscriptions section of our website. There you can find all the information you’ll need to cancel your subscriptions and remove them from your account.
How to Cancel Zelle subscription on Iphone
You can cancel your subscription at any time from your device.
You will find the instructions below:
- On your iPhone, go to Settings.
- Open the General settings menu, tap on “Cellular Data” and scroll down to “Zelle”.
- Click the blue toggle to turn off Zelle.
- To prevent your phone from automatically turning Zelle back on, you can change the setting to “Allow”.
How to Cancel Zelle subscription on Android
Go to Settings > Apps > “Google Play Store” -> “All Applications” -> “Play Store” -> “Zelle” -> “Cancel Subscription”.
How to Cancel Zelle subscription on Mac Computers
- To cancel the subscription, follow these steps:
- Open your Zelle app.
- Tap on the subscription icon located in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- You will now see a pop-up asking you to select a subscription plan. Select ‘Cancel’ from the pop-up menu.
- The subscription will now be canceled and the funds will be returned to your bank account.
How to Cancel Zelle subscription on Paypal
To cancel a subscription payment using your PayPal account, go to the “PayPal My Account” section, then click on the “subscriptions” tab.
Under “Subscription Details”, choose your subscription and click “Manage”.
Click the Cancel link to get started.
A confirmation email will be sent to your Paypal email address.
Cancel Zelle subscription via Website
- Follow these steps to cancel your subscription via the website.
- Log in to your Zelle Account
- Go to the “Settings” section on the right side of your account page
- Click on “Subscriptions”
- Scroll down until you find the cancellation button (on the top right of the page)
- Click on it
- Enter the cancellation code you were provided with on the Zelle website and click on “OK”
How to Delete Zelle App on Iphone
For any iPhone user, this step is simple. If you want to delete Zelle App from your phone, follow these simple steps:
- Launch the phone app store.
- Locate and tap on the app to remove it.
- Tap “Done” to confirm the removal of the app.
- Wait a few moments before launching the app again.
- You are done!
How to Delete Zelle Payment app on Android
- Open the zelle app and select “Settings” from the menu bar.
- On the next screen, tap the “Delete Account” option.
- Tap on “I agree to delete my account.”
- You will receive an alert saying that the data will be deleted from your device.
Open the application manager on your mobile phone. Scroll down and tap on ‘clear data’ to delete all the Zelle payment app data. Tap on ‘clear cache’ to clear all the cached data. Tap on ‘settings’ to open the settings menu. Under the ‘applications’ tap on ‘Manage applications’. Tap on the Zelle payment app and press ‘Clear data’.
Zelle Cancellation Policy
When you cancel your subscription within 24 hours of purchase, your subscription will be canceled immediately and the amount paid for your subscription will be refunded. You may not cancel after 24 hours of purchase without incurring a $35 cancellation fee. If you are eligible for a refund, we will refund you the amount paid for your subscription.
Question: What if I want to upgrade my plan or cancel?
Answer: The best way to stay current with all the latest features is to sign up for one of our subscription plans. You can always add services to your account at any time.
Conclusion about Zelle cancel a subscription
This is where you can read all the information you’ll need to cancel your subscriptions and remove them from your account. There’s no other place on the internet you can find this information.
After clicking on a link and signing up for a Zelle account, you’re asked if you want to subscribe. You can either click on the “Cancel Subscription” button or click on “Next Step.” I would say it’s not a good idea to click on the “Cancel Subscription” button.
Visit https://zelleguide.com/ For More Information.