Last Updated on September 14, 2022 by Babette Sasha
If you want to see your profile info on the Zelle app, open the app from your Smartphone.
- Click on ‘Settings’ in the top left corner of the screen.
- Tap on ‘my info’.
- Here you can update any relevant information, including your display name.
Whenever someone sends you money, they see the name you’ve chosen to display. You can also update your account information.
Read This to Know >> Zelle QR Code: How it Works, Features (Complete information)
What info to provide for receiving payments using Zelle?
The only information you need to provide for receiving money on Zelle is sharing your mobile phone number linked to a bank account in the U.S or your email address.
Read This to Know >> Here is How To Change Your Email Address On Zelle: Try These Ways
Changing your phone number on Zelle:
Changing your mobile number on Zelle is a simple task, as the app is tied with your financial institutions. Each Zelle account is linked with a bank account and therefore, to change your number, you must do it through your linked bank account, credit union account, or building society account.
Read This to Know >> Here is How To Connect A Bank Account On Zelle? (Try These Tips)
Steps to change your mobile number on Zelle
For instance, if you are using a US bank, in this case, you have to go online through your computer and do the following:
- Choose ‘send money’ from the top bar menu start and select ‘send money with Zelle’
- Select ‘enroll to receive’ and then continue.
- Before selecting ‘continue’ you may now be able to update your contact information.
- You can add another phone number or email address in this screen.
- You can also tap on ‘edit’ option to update your already existing contact information.
- Select you primary account from the menu and then select ‘continue’.
- On the next screen, click to confirm.
Read This to Know >> Is The Zelle Account Permanently Locked? Here Is What To Do
How do I change the account I use to send and receive money through Zelle®?
Follow the simple steps to switch your account:
- On the top left corner of your mobile screen, tap on the gear option.
- Tap Account
- Click on Switch Accounts
You’ll be redirected to unlink your current account and add a new account. However, you must remember that linking another account might make you lose all the previous associated account’s Zelle transaction history.
How to delete a bank account on Zelle?
If you wish to delete your Zelle account from a banking app, there’s no way you can do it through your Zelle app. You have to contact your financial institution and follow the instructions provided by your bank’s customer service operator.
If you’re a customer of the Bank of America, you can find the bank’s mobile banking support phone number by the following steps:
- Open the website of the Bank of America.
- Click on Help on the top right corner of the home page.
- Click on ‘ways to contact us’ on the ‘We’re here to help’ option.
- Click on ‘Mobile banking’ in the third column to the right.
- Now you can find the mobile banking support phone number on the screen under the ‘call us’ option.
Read This to Know >> Read More about: Zelle transaction limit with Bank of America.
Is my information secure on Zelle?
Yes, your information is kept secure on Zelle. The Zelle app uses authentication and monitoring features to keep your payments more secure, hence it is safe to use the Zelle app.
Have any other unsolved queries?
You can always contact Zelle’s customer support.