What is the Zelle daily limit: Zelle is a mobile payment app that allows you to send or receive money to and from friends and relatives, in a faster and easier way. You can also make payments through the app.
Zelle is a user-friendly app, as it is fast and requires only the person’s email address or phone number to transfer funds, regardless of who you bank with.
Does Zelle have a send limit?
For your security, Zelle has a sending limit. There are daily and 30-day (rolling) limits.
The amount of money you can send through Zelle daily or 30 days varies based on your own bank account, your recipient’s funding account, and also the transaction history of the recipient. If your bank doesn’t offer Zelle you might just be able to send $500 a week. But if your bank does offer Zelle, you might be able to transfer larger amounts.
Read This to Know >> What Is The Zelle Limit With Wells Fargo? (Try These Topnotch Tips)
What’s with the transfer limit of Zelle?
If you want to send money in one day, Zelle Instant allows you to transfer money to anyone using just his/her email address or phone number, typically within minutes.
If there’s no rush, Zelle standard will transfer your fund the day after you pay, or on a future date. You need the recipient’s phone number or email address linked with their bank account.
Zelle standard has a higher transfer rate than Zelle Instant.
Here are the send limits of both ways:
|Daily Limit||Monthly Limit|
|Zelle Instant(Schedule to send money today)||$1,500||$10,000|
|Zelle Standard(Schedule to send money tomorrow or at a future date)||$5,000||$10,000|
Keep in mind Zelle’s transfer limit varies from bank to bank. The daily limit can range from $1000 to $3500.
Read This to Know >> Does Zelle Have A Daily Transfer Limit With Chase: Quick Ans
How to find your spending limit:
As the spending limit varies from bank to bank you need to find out your bank’s transaction limit. Follow the simple steps to find out:
- Log in to you Online banking account.
- Once in Zelle, click send.
- In the middle of the page, click on limit for more information regarding the spending limit.
There are no restrictions of receiving limits on Zelle, however, it depends on the sender’s limits of how much they can send.
Read This to Know >> Read More about: Zelle transaction limit with Bank of America
Daily limits of some of the major banks of U.S partnered with Zelle:
- Bank of America – $3500 per day.
- US Bank – $1500 or $2500 per day depending on your account.
- Wells Fargo – $2500 daily.
- Capital One – $2500 daily.
- Chase – $2000 which is for personal checking accounts and also for Chase Liquid cards. For Chase business or private client account the daily limit is $5000.
- Citibank – $1500 for new accounts (at least for 90 days). $1500 for consumer accounts: $1500 and $2000 for small business accounts.
- Citizen’s Bank – $1000 per day.
- PNC Bank – $1000 per day.
- TD Bank – $1000 for instant transfers and $2500 for non-instant transfer (taking three days).
- Ally – $500 per day.
Remember that any bank can change its limit at any point in time. Therefore you need to keep up with your banks. You can reach out to your bank for the same.
What happens if your bank doesn’t support Zelle?
If your bank doesn’t support Zelle you can still enroll with it using your debit card. However, the limit will then lessen as the weekly limit for your transaction will only be $500.
Speed of Zelle payments:
With Zelle, you can transfer your money in almost minutes. Zelle is fast and secure hence, most people prefer Zelle for speedy payments.
Can I send $5000 with Zelle?
Zelle limits its users to sending approximately $1000 per week or up to $5000 a month. However, this also varies from bank to bank, and to find out you must check with your bank.